Care After Loss
Miscarriage, Abortions and Stillbirth
Miscarriages happen between 10% – 25% of all pregnancies. As common as it may sound, losing a baby in a miscarriage, stillborn, or abortion is a stressful experience on a women’s mental, emotional and physical state. So how do you take care of yourself after such traumatic events?
Women who went through this ordeal have shared their painful experiences, not only with the feeling of loss and grief but also the physical bodily pain. This includes cramping (menstrual cramps or contractions), backaches, soreness, and breast engorgement, among other common after-birth symptoms.
It is unfortunate where we are in the US right now where miscarriage is looked upon as sickness requiring you to take sick leave. I personally believe any women who have gone through pregnancy deserve rest- regardless of whether you have a live birth or otherwise. The body has gone through the pregnancy process and deserves a healing period to recover and recuperate.
Let me help you restore your body your hormones and restore your fertility as you navigate through your loss. I have helped thousands of women just like you, and this program of treatments I create is specifically customized according to the different stages of pregnancy.
In summary, my care after loss treatment for miscarriage, abortion, and stillbirth can help you to:
- Clear out any pregnancy tissues and blood left behind after your miscarriage/ abortions / stillborn
- Treat your bodily pains, including cramps, backaches, body aches & muscle stiffness
- Reposition your womb back into its original position
- Balance your hormones and regulate your menstrual cycle
- Restore our fertility by improving reproductive health
- Reduce cortisol level, stress hormones and prevents depression
I understand there are few, if any, services to offer care after loss. I have limited slots for services, but to whomever, I manage to serve and help, I will be honored.
With Love & Light,